The Purpose of New Lifehouse Academy
The central purpose of New Lifehouse Academy therapeutic boarding school for troubled girls is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and restore families through His grace, introducing the troubled teen girls and families that come to us to the love of Jesus Christ, and helping them grow in their faith. To this end, New Lifehouse Academy subscribes to the Teen Challenge statement of our faith.
Teen Challenge Statement of Faith
- We Believe…The Bible is the inspired and only infallible authoritative written Word of God.
- We Believe…There is one true God revealed in the three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe…In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We Believe…The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Christ.
- We Believe…Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
- We Believe…in water baptism by immersion.
- We Believe…the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing in answer to believing in prayer.
- We Believe…that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are still in operation today.
- We Believe… in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who’s indwelling the Christian enables them to live a holy life.
- We Believe…Teen Challenge of Oklahoma, as a para-church organization, is responsible to save the lost, making disciples, and sending them out.
Our Core Values
- Loyalty: “Loyal to God, mission, one another”
- Integrity: “Right choices before God and man.”
- Vision: “Inspired direction.”
- Effective: “Producing measurable results.”
- Faith: “Believing God for the impossible.”
- Compassion: “Embracing hope, love, and reconciliation.”
“Bringing Hope to youth, adults, and families by providing Christ-centered programs.” At New Lifehouse Academy therapeutic boarding school for troubled girls, we strive to bring restoration to individuals and families. We firmly believe that the foundational relationship for everyone is that of the child to the parent. Everything that we do is designed to help make this happen.